"I've been busy."
We've all said it. We've all made excuses. We've all rationalized why we can't or won't or might not ever do something we said we would. That being said... I've been busy. Hopefully with a string of free days coming up, I will have time to once again write, and maybe, just maybe, finish The Guardian Chronicles like I set out months ago to do.
So to immortalize my shame, here are a few of the distractions I have not been able to overcome, and the reasons I haven't been writing as of late. They may not all make sense, but believe me, they are very real.
- Green Day (yeah, I said it.)
- Disney World
- Invader Zim
- Automobile breakdowns
- Mental breakdowns
- Post-apocalyptic space stations. (Aside: For those of you who haven't read The 100 by Kass Morgan or watched the tv show based on it, I would highly recommend it.)
- Dinosaurs and Chris Pratt
- Lack of sleep
- Brandi Carlile (For whom I give my free time willingly and without shame.)
- Space Jam
- Assistant Manager-ing
- Pixar movies that make me cry like a little girl